Rental for 2004

Share experience regarding ownership of property and/or living in Portugal.

Rental for 2004

Post by Guest »

My self and my family are looking to rent a 4 bed villa with pool that will sleep 8, ( 5 adults, kids aged 17, 16, 11). we dont want to hire a car while there so it would have to be within walking distance of the town centre. The dates we are interested in are school holiday times mid July to the end of August, If anybody can help please send details and prices to me via this site
Many Thanks
loretta
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by loretta »

Sorry i didnt realise i wasnt logged in please contact me at;

lorettahill25@aol.com

thanks loretta :D

recommended villa

Post by Guest »

i stayed at a villa earlier in the year that I think would meet your requirements. It was an easy 10 minute walk to the town, about 15mins to the beach, and also had a table tennis table which would keep the kids occupied for a while at least! if you want to check it out further, the web site is www.villabelo.co.uk
chrissy
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Villa

Post by chrissy »

Look at web sites louellawinsor.com thevillaagency.com and
holiday-rentals.co.uk I have used all 3 over the last 5 summers and have had some super villas in various locations.
R&R

Rental of Villa

Post by R&R »

We have a wonderful new villa with 4 bedrooms and large basement which could accommodate more, due to be completed in November 2003. All new furnishings and fittings and private pool - 1500metres from the centre of Carvoeiro in a small residential area. Wonderful views of the countryside and Monchique. Contact ruth@rhassociates.co.uk for more details.