Steen, help

Share experience regarding ownership of property and/or living in Portugal.
kteee

Steen, help

Post by kteee »

I am trying to update the availability of our apartment, but after I have logged in, the link is so close to the carvoeiro.com home link, that I cannot access the correct page. Can you have a look at it and move the update availability link?

Thanks
Karen
Steen Jakobsen
Site Admin

Post by Steen Jakobsen »

Hi Karen,
I am note quite sure I follow you there? Is the "window" completely open on your monitor? Try to maximize the window and click the refresh icon in the tool bar in your browser [two small green arrows].
kteee

Post by kteee »

I have just tried again, the page is maximised, but the 'edit availability' link is hidden under the 'carvoeiro.com' logo and when I hover over it it comes up with 'home'. The oranges actually obscure the 'availability'
Steen Jakobsen
Site Admin

Post by Steen Jakobsen »

It sounds strange! It is the same page used by all the owners without any problems. Try to hold down your "Ctrl" key while you click the "refresh" icon, this will give you a fresh page from the server.
What browser do you use?
kteee

Post by kteee »

I am using Internet Explorer 6. I have followed your suggestion, but still have the same problem. The home page is the same, with the carvoeiro.com logo on top of the first couple of lines of text...... Any ideas?
kteee

Post by kteee »

I have sorted the problem now - my computer had decided to change the text size to smallest, which meant the text was hidden under the logo. The home page is still the same though!

Thanks anyway
Karen