Air conditioning installer recommendation

Share experience regarding ownership of property and/or living in Portugal.
shaz1967
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Air conditioning installer recommendation

Post by shaz1967 »

Hello fellow members.
I have just had new air conditioning systems fitted by Jason Adams who's company is Eurocooling He did a 1st class job, very neat & tidy & also very quick done within the time frame he quoted. His price was very competitive & he beat 3 other local companies by a considerable amount.
Farol
CVO Master
CVO Master

Re: Air conditioning installer recommendation

Post by Farol »

Does anyone know the status of Mr Cool?
shaz1967
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by shaz1967 »

I emailed him regarding my air con installation & he came back with a price although he took his time & then I emailed him some questions to which he never replied! My property manager told me that he was very bad at returning calls/emails etc.
Rampage
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by Rampage »

Contact Paul at Global Ohmega Lda - great quality and good prices, with excellent follow-up.
maccasa
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Post by maccasa »

Sorry for late reply to this - I had Mr Cool come round to check my four AC units as two didn't seem to be working correctly. He spent 3hrs cleaning all 4 told me 2 weren't working and needed replacing. He said Jocel had folded due to being unable to get parts from China and that I should have two new units. He charged me €150 !!! and came back next day with a quote for two chinese made units - €1500

useless!
Rampage
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by Rampage »

Mr Cool quoted me for a/c's a few years ago and insisted that the compressor units would have to be installed on my roof terrace! Paul at Omega did the installation and hid the units where they can barely be seen from anywhere on the property, and they operate like a dream.