EDP Lagoa

Share experience regarding ownership of property and/or living in Portugal.
flying fish
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

EDP Lagoa

Post by flying fish »

Hi all, I'm told that there is an EDP shop/office in Lagoa where one can go and pay bills over the counter. Does anyone know the address? I'd like to find it on Google earth before we try to find it on Monday, Thanks
Eric Rathbone
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Re: EDP Lagoa

Post by Eric Rathbone »

maccasa
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Post by maccasa »

If the guy who used to run it - an old grumpy character - dont bother, the queue to get served by him was ridiculous and at 12 on the dot he would close for lunch irresepective who was waiting. Hopefully he's gone to the great sub station upstairs but if not its quicker to go to Portimao!
Farol
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by Farol »

You should be able to pay in any post office or alternatively via multibanco if you have a multibanco card.
flying fish
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by flying fish »

Thanks for that, I knew about the Multibanco thing but I'm not confident with the language
Eric Rathbone
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by Eric Rathbone »

maccasa wrote:If the guy who used to run it - an old grumpy character - dont bother, the queue to get served by him was ridiculous and at 12 on the dot he would close for lunch irresepective who was waiting. Hopefully he's gone to the great sub station upstairs but if not its quicker to go to Portimao!

He retied years ago plus its not the same place he used to be in the office in front of the school, this office is behind the health center and GNR
flying fish
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by flying fish »

Sorted, not a bad experience, really nice and helpful English speaking lady with laptop!
maccasa
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Post by maccasa »

Thankfully the old guy has gone and sounds like an altogether good experience now!