UK Sports TV

Share experience regarding ownership of property and/or living in Portugal.
mixerman
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Re: UK Sports TV

Post by mixerman »

i must say after checking all aspects , I think I will change to ace when my subscription runs out , again thanks for the info .
logicbob
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by logicbob »

pickwick wrote:Hi

I have had the subscription for 9 months now and it is fantastic. You can also take the box to and from the UK and use it there too! Reprogramming a MAG set top box is really easy so if you are with one of the rip off providers you can easily get a 24 hour trial to compare the service!!!

Pickwick

Do you have to use a VPN for their service?
DVBRO
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by DVBRO »

Following the recent posts on this subject, I took out a Days subscription to see what was offered and quality.
I use a Mag Box and have an average of 5 mgb download via a SIM card Router.
This was an easy set up by adding their Portal, sending the MAC address and Bingo.
Yes I did get a lot of channels, as described , however, although this is very reasonably priced, I had a lot of buffering on the main Channels plus I did not appreciate the sub titles on ITV.
So, I will stay with my present provider, who I think is in Mumbai and is easily contactable through Skype, if anything goes wrong, plus gives me all the same channels for about double the price.
As for Vpn, I did not use it, but believe if one uses it in the Uk, then this is a necessity.
pickwick
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by pickwick »

Hi Rampage

Happy to help! If anyone else wants to get a free trial here is a link to the website: https://ace-tv.co.uk/aff.php?aff=945

Pickwick
Rampage
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by Rampage »

Hi DVBRO

I have had no problems with buffering - we must be in a good signal zone. I did have subtitles on one channel but there is a button on my MAG box remote that allows subtitles to be switched off.
pickwick
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by pickwick »

Hi

You need a decent speed to get HD and subtitles can be turned off! No need for a VPN in the UK (don't know where you got that from). I think the service is at least as good, if not better, than any of the providers based in Portugal and the back up from ACE (based in Hull, UK) is excellent! The price is 100% great value compared with all the other provides mentioned on this forum.

Pickwick
Silki
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by Silki »

I have just clicked on the link for Ace. There is a message in red! Ace sport and premium no longer available from 19th December 2017. Have you lost your connection?
mixerman
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by mixerman »

hello everyone ,
i have tried to contact ace tv , with a view to sign up , but no response ? any information from anyone ?
mixerman
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by mixerman »

hi ,
had response from ACE tv , they stopped taking new clients on last December , so another supplier has to be found .
Rampage
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by Rampage »

Still working fine for me!
Rampage
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by Rampage »

Well MEO are now blocking ACE TV IPTV whenever there is football on TV. ACE recommended that I use a VPN , which I did. It worked for a while but now I think they are also blocking VPNs. Are there any alternative internet providers to MEO that will not block ACE?
Eric Rathbone
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by Eric Rathbone »

try using 'torbrowser'
williew
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by williew »

We have Meo and I use Free VPN which gets me bbc iplayer, btsport, Sky go etc