beach now open?

Share experience regarding ownership of property and/or living in Portugal.
maccasa
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

beach now open?

Post by maccasa »

There is a small beach with restaurant on it next to the one which is at the breakwater - on the left side - you need to turn left before you get to the carpark and follow the road down to it. It used to have good car parking on both sides but when went last year there were huge boulders across stopping any parking. Can you park there now?
logicbob
CVO Master
CVO Master

Re: beach now open?

Post by logicbob »

Where is this beach??
njc0607
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by njc0607 »

yes it is... there was some sort of dispute over rent IIRC, but it most defo open now. I was there last week

its the beach next to Molhe, opposite the break water.. on the way into Ferragudo from Carvoeiro
logicbob
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by logicbob »

njc0607 wrote:yes it is... there was some sort of dispute over rent IIRC, but it most defo open now. I was there last week

its the beach next to Molhe, opposite the break water.. on the way into Ferragudo from Carvoeiro

Is that the one next to the castle?
Algarve Eagle
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by Algarve Eagle »

I believe the post is about Pintadinho beach, which if approaching Ferragudo from Carvoeiro / Sesmarias is reached by turning left after passing the turn to Caneiros. The road leads to Mohle and then on to Pintadinho.

Open as njc0607 says - we visited at Easter.

We always enjoy the fish and seafood at the restaurant there, but it's cash or Portuguese bank cards only; no credit cards accepted.