small metal garden table & chairs

Share experience regarding ownership of property and/or living in Portugal.
shaz1967
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

small metal garden table & chairs

Post by shaz1967 »

Hello memebers, I have just built a new patio area & put a pagoda on it & I need a small round metal table with 2 or 3 chairs has anybody any ideas where I could buy them from ? I would also consider buying second hand as I can refurbish them if needed.
Farol
CVO Master
CVO Master

Re: small metal garden table & chairs

Post by Farol »

The obvious contenders are Aki & Leroy Merlin. After 31st March Ikea will be open. Most of the large supermarkets do them in the summer but it's still a bit early in the season. You would have more choice after Easter.
logicbob
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by logicbob »

Try the donkey charity shop on the out road.
joeysoap
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by joeysoap »

We got something similar in Conforama a few years ago. Around about now or April they had a marquee in the car park with garden and patio tables and chairs. We found exactly what we were looking for, but just be aware that it's unlikely to be in stock, you order it and collect it at a later date. They send an email when it's available, and in our case held it until we were out again in May.
shaz1967
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by shaz1967 »

Thanks for your replies I will try the places you all have advised. I am not sure where the Donkey sanctuary shop is if you could direct me please?
smudger
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by smudger »

shaz1967 wrote:Thanks for your replies I will try the places you all have advised. I am not sure where the Donkey sanctuary shop is if you could direct me please?
At the top of the 'out road' in CVO, just before road becomes 2 way. Beside the motorbike hire shop.
shaz1967
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by shaz1967 »

smudger wrote:
shaz1967 wrote:Thanks for your replies I will try the places you all have advised. I am not sure where the Donkey sanctuary shop is if you could direct me please?
At the top of the 'out road' in CVO, just before road becomes 2 way. Beside the motorbike hire shop.
Thank you, I have seen in before but never been in.