Ron Young - Algarve Travel Association

Share experience regarding ownership of property and/or living in Portugal.
granny carol
CVO Newbie
CVO Newbie

Ron Young - Algarve Travel Association

Post by granny carol »

I am looking for any information Ron Young (Algarve Travel Association). I cannot contact him via email or telephone.

I last spoke to him in October re villa rental at ADM, the owner cancelled the night before we were due to travel. This was because of the sewage works causing major problems.

Any help appreciated
John Burgess
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Re: Ron Young - Algarve Travel Association

Post by John Burgess »

Sorry to here of your problems, if you need villa I am on here Brisa do Mae under 4 bed rental
Eric Rathbone
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by Eric Rathbone »

Any update on the above company?
granny carol
CVO Newbie
CVO Newbie

Post by granny carol »

Hi Eric,

Have been in touch with GNR - and this con man is known to them. They have asked me to submit an offical complaint, which I have done. Hope they send him to prison the lying thieving bastard.
LICY
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by LICY »

Someone has again a problem having rented through the same guy. Just arrived in CVO. Seemingly someone else about to arrive will also not be put into rental accomodation either. Very sad indeed. I saw Tripadvisor comments on a question posted from mid 2015 too. Surely this is not coincidence. :evil: :evil:
shaz1967
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by shaz1967 »

The same story is on facebook on the Carvoeiro site it appears that a family had paid the afore mentioned Ron Young & arrived at the villa they had paid for to find out the he had not paid the villa owner but the villa owner kindly let the family stay but apparently the next family that are due to stay in the villa will not be afforded that same kindness as Ron Young owes the villa owners thousands of Euros.
LICY
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by LICY »

shaz1967 wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:34 pm The same story is on facebook on the Carvoeiro site it appears that a family had paid the afore mentioned Ron Young & arrived at the villa they had paid for to find out the he had not paid the villa owner but the villa owner kindly let the family stay but apparently the next family that are due to stay in the villa will not be afforded that same kindness as Ron Young owes the villa owners thousands of Euros.
Yep one and the same. Fingers crossed tomorrow he pays the rental manager allowing the family to have their holiday.
alf1956
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by alf1956 »

That is awful what a horrible piece of work this Ron Young must be to ruin a families holiday which they will probably have saved hard to have their holiday will be so looking forward to it only to be disappointed by this man. He needs bringing to book as its so so wrong.