Linen Warehouse/Casa Textiles

Share experience regarding ownership of property and/or living in Portugal.
Alison
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Linen Warehouse/Casa Textiles

Post by Alison »

Wish I had discovered this place earlier - coming from cvo, on the RH side just before you get to the Alcantarilha rbt on the N125. Finally managed to find somewhere that sells decent quality linen and towels so I no longer have to resort to travelling further afield or bringing these items (often with Made in Portugal labels on them) out from UK.
They also have UK size pillows so am now debating the need to replace all the small pillowcases as well as the pillows in our villa!

Apparently they already have a shop in Almancil and are going to change the name of the Alcantarilha shop to Casa Texteis soon to appeal more to Portuguese customers.

Definitely recommend a visit!
sue2215
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Re: Linen Warehouse/Casa Textiles

Post by sue2215 »

I emailed them at the beginning of January to enquire about bedding sizes and following their response drove to the Alcantarilha shop to find it closed. I'm back in March and will try again!
Rubydoo
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by Rubydoo »

Thanks for that info Alison, it's really good to know. Will check it out when we are next over in March,
SJ & RE
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Post by SJ & RE »

I use the linen shop on the corner in CVO, on the corner going up to the wonderful Jailhouse,that was.