Casa jasmine, Solferias owner

Share experience regarding ownership of property and/or living in Portugal.
LICY
CVO Master
CVO Master

Casa jasmine, Solferias owner

Post by LICY »

Back, I believe September we briefly met, over the wall, the new owner of this villa, having been sold/owned by a managing agent. The managing agent still manages but have not caught them either. Could not find their post box, so if anyone knows the new couple, would love you to pass on my request it would be lovely to touch base with them.
LICY
CVO Master
CVO Master

Re: Casa jasmine, Solferias owner

Post by LICY »

:cry:
Last edited by LICY on Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shaz1967
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by shaz1967 »

LICY wrote:Caught up with the people now, but only their names on a piece a paper received from the town hall. I am very sad since I had wanted to be a helpful neighbour . since then I could have let them know their water may have been left on as it was coming into our garden. After all we all need each other. :cry: I know I would have wanted someone to let the owner or villa manager know if something was wrong at our place.
Hi LICY , sent you a couple of pm's regarding the Canadian rental's in the winte.
Janette
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by Janette »

Hi Licy

I have not been on the forum for some time, but today saw your message. Me and my husband now own Casa Jasmine (Lote 10 just up the hill on Rampa De Solferias), so it might be us you are on about. We bought in September and have been out quite regularly since. We do have a post box outside now! Message me if you think we are the people you are on about!

We are going to CVO later this month. :)