Best Place for Foam cushions

Share experience regarding ownership of property and/or living in Portugal.
keela
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Best Place for Foam cushions

Post by keela »

I need to get some new foam cushions made for the settees. Does anyone know anywhere that does this. The foam cushions need to be of good quality foam. The last set we had made has lasted over 15 years!!!
laserblazer
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Re: Best Place for Foam cushions

Post by laserblazer »

We tend to buy ours from Leroy Merlin. Not sure if they will last 15 years.
jeremy
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by jeremy »

Try:

Silves Curtain Factory

Curtains, cushions, bedspreads and more. Free quotations, home visits and fittings available. Located on Silves-Messines road, 800 metres past the Barragem de Arade turning.

Tel: 925 017 528

wedgepat
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by wedgepat »

Try Eliesh at shop just passed Take Away on left hand side on in road.
Jaylay
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by Jaylay »

Try Joana at Inspired Interiors, know she has just done new cushions for the chairs at Carvoeiro Clube de Tennis.

Her tel is 968791411, she has a space with samples in Fine and Country Realty office on the out road in the village.
mardi
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by mardi »

We had the same problem and found a great guy who cut the foam to size and fitted it into our settee covers. He has a shop just behind Aqua. There is a sort of DIY/pet shop at the back of Aqua, where you enter the car parks. With this shop on your left, take the next left and its just up there on the right. Very reasonable and he did it while we waited too.
Sheila
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by Sheila »

mardi wrote:We had the same problem and found a great guy who cut the foam to size and fitted it into our settee covers. He has a shop just behind Aqua. There is a sort of DIY/pet shop at the back of Aqua, where you enter the car parks. With this shop on your left, take the next left and its just up there on the right. Very reasonable and he did it while we waited too.
Sorry I'm not familiar with Aqua. Can you be more specific?................
It's OK. I now realise where Aqua is.
Sheila
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by Sheila »

mardi wrote:We had the same problem and found a great guy who cut the foam to size and fitted it into our settee covers. He has a shop just behind Aqua. There is a sort of DIY/pet shop at the back of Aqua, where you enter the car parks. With this shop on your left, take the next left and its just up there on the right. Very reasonable and he did it while we waited too.
Thank you for these direction. We found the place quite easily. Although we weren't too sure at first. It's a very tiny workshop with several men busily making furniture in rather chaotic conditions. But the man was very helpful and I got exactly what I wanted.
Thanks again.