Free Fire Wood

Share experience regarding ownership of property and/or living in Portugal.
chipmunk

Free Fire Wood

Post by chipmunk »

Hi ...Anybody want free fire wood....I know it's very hot now...but it will get cold...sooner than you think..anyway I have Tons and Tons of Trees chopped down )Pine and Eucalyptas.....5 miles north of Penina..anybody wish to collect .....you will nedd a truck or Chain saw...but its free...as much as you want just contact me......

KFT

Post by Guest »

Dear Chipmunk

If there is any left ! Can you leave me a phone number, or email address to contact you on.

Best Regards

David
chipmunk

Fire Wood

Post by chipmunk »

David.......There is still about 10 Tons left...My land was cleared after the Fires..and had to cut down hundreds of half burnt pines and Eucalyptus ..Its all in a pile about 6 K north of Penina and if you want any just take a Chain saw or whatever,.....I can email you directions if you like or you can call me on 282358945...

Ciao

ps.....You could fill a Truck 100 times...it aint a small pile and come the rains I will have to get a license and burn it in Situ...shame really..thus the offer for anybody to take it. : 8)
chipmunk

Wood

Post by chipmunk »

David...or others...Sorry my email is :

yakxx@mail.telepac.pt
chipmunk

firewood

Post by chipmunk »

Anonymous wrote:Dear Chipmunk

If there is any left ! Can you leave me a phone number, or email address to contact you on.

Best Regards

David
Assume you saw other repilies ...rgds
pinkiebluesky
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by pinkiebluesky »

Hi, I may know someone interested, do you speak Portuguese?
graham h

Re: Free Fire Wood

Post by graham h »

chipmunk wrote:Hi ...Anybody want free fire wood....I know it's very hot now...but it will get cold...sooner than you think..anyway I have Tons and Tons of Trees chopped down )Pine and Eucalyptas.....5 miles north of Penina..anybody wish to collect .....you will nedd a truck or Chain saw...but its free...as much as you want just contact me......

KFT
yes please

please ring Graham 91 499 2095 to arrange
chipmunk

Fire Wood...Free for the taking

Post by chipmunk »

OK...for you guys that want free fire wood.be aware you will need a saw because its just piles of chopped down pine and Eucalyptus still in 'Tree' form (I can't even spell it !)....Directions as follows..just go and get it....:

Just before Penina hotel going towards Lagos there is a turning to the right...take that turning and from that POINT drive exactly 4.2 miles...(Take care in the one way tunnel).....at the 4.2 mile point the road starts to bear around to the right and at that point you will see a 'SAND ROAD' to the left...take that sand road (Track by UK standards)....stay on that track and it bears around to the right(right fork) and keep driving for a minute and you will see on the left a big CAMARA Application to build ..nailed to a tree...just passed that turn left onto the land and in front of you is tons of chopped down trees..Help yourself.......If anybody wants truck loads email me on yakxx@mail.telepac.pt.....and I'll meet you there....all the have to do is buy me a beer.........or two....if you cant find it and need a prompt..call 00447768734346....