Voting papers - General Election

Please use this forum for general discussions or questions related to Carvoeiro life ONLY
roy4eyes
CVO Master
CVO Master

Voting papers - General Election

Post by roy4eyes »

Has anyone got their voting papers yet ? They seem to be cutting it a bit fine !
alf1956
CVO Master
CVO Master

Re: Voting papers - General Election

Post by alf1956 »

Mine has arrived Roy & has the following categories on it, leave, leave if we want you too, stay, stay if it suits the MP's when they have all sorted out their EU jobs out & the last categories is, don't brother to vote for any of the above as we do not abide by democracy any longer in the UK & we will still do what we want & just ignore the public vote
bruce
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Post by bruce »

alf1956 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:49 pm Mine has arrived Roy & has the following categories on it, leave, leave if we want you too, stay, stay if it suits the MP's when they have all sorted out their EU jobs out & the last categories is, don't brother to vote for any of the above as we do not abide by democracy any longer in the UK & we will still do what we want & just ignore the public vote
Wish there was a like button :D
PTBUXTON
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by PTBUXTON »

51.4% of the vote to leave was obviously not enough to persuade our elected Members of Parliament,that we in did fact vote to leave.
alf1956
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by alf1956 »

I don't think the percentage majority margin makes any difference as the MP's were hell bent on stopping Brexit whatever the majority. This Brexit fiasco has just revealed what a set of undemocratic, self centred, selfish wankers we have running our country.