newsletter/webcam

Please use this forum for general discussions or questions related to Carvoeiro life ONLY
PTBUXTON
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

newsletter/webcam

Post by PTBUXTON »

This may have been explained on another posting,are the news letters every 2 months now? and what ever happened to the webcam over the bar looking directly across the square,plus the one located at the ice cream shop anybody know?
PTBUXTON
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Re: newsletter/webcam

Post by PTBUXTON »

?????
madaboutangling
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by madaboutangling »

This forum has got very quiet in contrast the Carvoeiro forum Facebook page which is much more rewarding with posts and photos daily. Much easier to interact with it too.
I asked for NYE suggestions over a week ago and when last looked had only two replies.
ceh
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by ceh »

It's a shame it's so quiet as this was always my 'go to' for information on cvo and in the early days, provided lots of answers to my questions .... having finally decided recently to set up a facebook account, you've just reminded me of one of the reasons apart from A Rampa's menu 😀
smudger
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by smudger »

ceh wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:33 pm It's a shame it's so quiet as this was always my 'go to' for information on cvo and in the early days, provided lots of answers to my questions .... having finally decided recently to set up a facebook account, you've just reminded me of one of the reasons apart from A Rampa's menu 😀
Agree ceh, this forum becoming quiteter and quiteter. Thought have to say some of the questions asked on FB annoy me as a search of Tripadvisor or direct contact with particular restaurants could provide the required information, eg where to eat or opening hours.
As for web cams think they ‘overtaken’ by the beach cam.