My poor cat

Please use this forum for general discussions or questions related to Carvoeiro life ONLY
jessi
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

My poor cat

Post by jessi »

My poor cat was killed tonight by somebody who was driving too fast on our road, in the Mato serrao area,poor boy I cannot stop crying, PLEASE, SLOW DOWN!!!!
tomgibson
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Re: My poor cat

Post by tomgibson »

So sorry. It is heartbreaking to lose a family pet under any circumstances but that is probably the worst. My thoughts are with you.
bruce
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Post by bruce »

Your poor cat, losing a pet is never easy but to have one killed is so sad.
tricky
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Post by tricky »

Oh so sorry for you
matoserrao2007
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by matoserrao2007 »

So sad to hear of the loss of your cat. Cars/trucks etc. speed through the Mato Serrao area and the footpaths are very narrow, and nonexistent, in some parts. If traffic doesn't slow down one of these days a child could be seriously injured, or worse!
Rampage
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by Rampage »

So sorry to hear about that. Much of the traffic going past our house in Rua do Paraiso, in the section between the entrance to Villa Nova and Monte Carvoeiro, travels dangerously fast. Sooner or later there will be a serious accident at one of the junctions that enter this road. I have heard that if a letter is sent to the President of the Lagoa Camara requesting action regarding roads or other common area issues, it will be looked into for action. Perhaps we should all sign a petition letter to get speed reduction/traffic calming measures introduced on this road similar to those recently installed outside Boa Vista?
maccasa
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Post by maccasa »

my condolences - have lost two like that in last 8 yrs - Its very hard!