Delivery carrier for Amazon

Please use this forum for general discussions or questions related to Carvoeiro life ONLY
Silki
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Delivery carrier for Amazon

Post by Silki »

Hi, been waiting for a delivery from Amazon which should have arrived over a week ago. The tracking site says insufficient address and to contact Amazon! They have the correct address and the postal code, just missing maybe a contact telephone number. To contact Amazon I just keep going around in circles as that redirects me to the tracking site and so on! Tried phoning GLS who maybe the delivery agent but get put on hold for ages and no one answers. Never going to buy from Amazon again! Does anyone have any telephone numbers or any idea who delivers on their behalf please.
mcmuller
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Re: Delivery carrier for Amazon

Post by mcmuller »

...Amazon uses multiple carriers here, depending if it's Express/Normal and where it comes from. You should always put your mobile telephone number on the order - the streetnames and numbers are not enough.
Your question answered: It can be (April 2018) SEUR, MRW or UPS.
DVBRO
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by DVBRO »

I purchase a lot of items from Amazon and over the years, the delivery has got worse.
Initially they had a lovely Lady making the deliveries and knew where to find me. I always made sure I had my phone details on my order. However they then used Seur, courier company, who must be the worst ever!
Since then I use Direct Transport and although it takes a little longer, always gets here!
FYI, I am still awaiting a delivery of an item from Canada since December last year. Every time I call, they advise it’s being delivered!
ron5000
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by ron5000 »

Look up complaints on gls algarve on google and you will be shocked, standard message is insufficient address and your parcel will never be delivered. You will end up picking your item up from their depo in loule if they can find it in the back office full of undelivered small parcels. Rubbish firm. The phone number is premium rate and you are being charged to phone them and they will answer after around 30 minutes then hang up