Bus from Lagoa to seville

Please use this forum for general discussions or questions related to Carvoeiro life ONLY
tricky
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Bus from Lagoa to seville

Post by tricky »

Hi everyone. My son wants to travel to Seville next week and has found on the inter web that you can get a coach from Lagoa but can't seem to book on line. He arrives late this Friday and needs to go on Tuesday so could do with any info asap re on line booking or info for the ticket office
Thanks
DaveK
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Re: Bus from Lagoa to seville

Post by DaveK »

Hi Tricky. We went to Seville by coach last year using the Spanish coach firm ALSA. However we boarded at Faro airport which is one of their pick up points. Don't think they stop in Lagoa though. Have a check on their website. Good luck.
Algarve Eagle
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by Algarve Eagle »

There is a twice daily service from Lagoa to Seville run by EVA in partnership with a Spanish company DAMAS - DAMAS coaches are used.

Just buy the tickets at the EVA ticket office at Lagoa bus station.
bugsey
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by bugsey »

If you go to one of the travel agents in the village you can get a bus to Seville for around 40 euros or even less. Goes early morning and returns late afternoon. Drops you off at the cathedral. Not sure what days they go but I believe Tuesday is one.
Farol
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by Farol »

It looks as though you can get tickets on-line at the EVA website: http://eva-bus.com/
tricky
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Post by tricky »

Thanks everyone. Doesn't seem like you can book on line on the eva site. But no problem he can go to the ticket office at Lagoa the day before.
smudger
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by smudger »

My wife and me did the reverse......Seville to Lagoa. Took about 5 hours. We were the only passengers from Albufeira to Lagoa on a lovely 52 seat coach!!
joeysoap
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by joeysoap »

Hi Tricky, long time no see,

It looks like there is only one bus from Lagoa daily at 07:05 until 31/06, and the ticket office is not open at that time so ticket has to be a bought online or day previously. The service from Lagoa looks pretty poor even during the summer.

http://www.algarvebus.info/001.htm
tricky
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Post by tricky »

Hi joe. Hope you are well. My son bought his ticket today for the 7.05 on Monday to Seville. Let's hope it arrives otherwise a very grumpy mum will have to drive to Seville!