Bikinis in Intermarche

Please use this forum for general discussions or questions related to Carvoeiro life ONLY
TGM
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Bikinis in Intermarche

Post by TGM »

I am certainly no prude, but finding young ladies shopping while wearing bikinis, in Itermarche this afternoon was realy not acceptable. This is some distance from the beach and I wonder if they would shop in their local supermaket at home, in the same attire?
pato
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Re: Bikinis in Intermarche

Post by pato »

TGM wrote:I am certainly no prude, but finding young ladies shopping while wearing bikinis, in Itermarche this afternoon was realy not acceptable. This is some distance from the beach and I wonder if they would shop in their local supermaket at home, in the same attire?
Depends who's wearing them I suppose. :oops:
steve
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by steve »

It is a bit early yet. By the time that the season arrives we will be immune to such sights. It could be a lot worse. Search on Youtube for Walmart shoppers. Then thank your lucky stars that you don´t shop in the USA
PhilT
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by PhilT »

Bikini clad young lady in Fort Myers Publix yesterday. Thank you..
roy4eyes
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by roy4eyes »

Try a holiday in Formentera (just off Ibiza) - only the really prudish wear bikinis :lol:

It put us off sausages for breakfast :roll:
smudger
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by smudger »

Are the bikini wearers part of a shop lifting team?? Distraction for security??
Remember British press ran story about the fact someone turned up at local supermarket in their pyjamas!!
pato
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Post by pato »

smudger wrote:Are the bikini wearers part of a shop lifting team?? Distraction for security??
Remember British press ran story about the fact someone turned up at local supermarket in their pyjamas!!
If they're in a bikini where would they stash their goods? 8)
Jaylay
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by Jaylay »

In the summer most supermarkets have signs up saying what attire is not acceptable, ( men must have shirts on etc) think as it is rarely warm enough to walk around in Bikinis this time of year they are not prepared.
dennisg
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by dennisg »

TGM wrote:I am certainly no prude, but finding young ladies shopping while wearing bikinis, in Itermarche this afternoon was realy not acceptable. This is some distance from the beach and I wonder if they would shop in their local supermaket at home, in the same attire?

Damn, I missed them.