Our first visit :)

Please use this forum for general discussions or questions related to Carvoeiro life ONLY
Andy & Wendy
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Re: Our first visit :)

Post by Andy & Wendy »

Really looking forward to our visit !!
We often walk 10 miles + especially if there's a nice glass of red wine at the end.

40 degrees sounds perfect too ... might have to have some water along with the wine though :)
joeysoap
CVO Master
CVO Master

Re: Our first visit :)

Post by joeysoap »

Geoff wrote:West coast is indeed impressive, but difficult to get too by public transport I expect....you'll have to try our walks joeysoap......btw, whilst we haven't been out in July for a number of years, I never felt the heat was that oppressive on the coast as there is often a sea breeze. Never been there in August, but I hear tales of having to stay inside with AC on from noon till 6pm!
Agree you need a car for the west coast Geoff. Unfortunately we never seem to be in CVO when you are there. Out in April for a week or so but I don't think you are there at that time (12th to 19th). July will be hot Andy and Wendy but we were there last August and you get used to the sun pretty quickly, we walked from Lagoa one day and it was ok. Road was busy though.