Lost hand luggage with wedding dress

Please use this forum for general discussions or questions related to Carvoeiro life ONLY
VON VON
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Lost hand luggage with wedding dress

Post by VON VON »

I am posting this on behalf of a Roe Holcombe, please contact the numbers below if you can be of any help.

I'm looking for the person who flew in to Faro this afternoon from Gatwick on a Norwegian Airways flight which arrived about 1455 - who mistakenly took my daughter's flight bag from the overhead locker which has her WEDDING DRESS in it. Please contact me ASAP. 916 003 865 or if you're on an English mobile please call Stephanie Gray on 0203 011 1238. Many thanks.

I'd be so grateful if you could share - thank you so much! X
alf1956
CVO Master
CVO Master

Re: Lost hand luggage with wedding dress

Post by alf1956 »

Just an idea have you tried posting this on facebook & twitter etc ? I hope you find the case & wedding dress.
VON VON
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by VON VON »

Yes posted on Facebook on Anything and everthing Algarve, Alvor, carvoeiro etc etc
Alison
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by Alison »

Any chance that Norwegian airlines could be persuaded to help by emailing all the customers on that flight -on the lines that there could be some good pr in this for them (airline comes to the rescue of the bride....)? Someone must have found out the mistake by now and I'm sure will try to rectify it - I do hope so and that everything goes well for the day itself.
PhilT
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by PhilT »

We flew from LGW Gate 2 yesterday on Monarch ZB214 (14:40 dept.) While waiting we watched security open a case containing a carefully folded wedding dress and take it away. Any chance it never made the flight? What gate was the Norwegian flight booked from.
cumbria sue
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by cumbria sue »

just seen on the FB page that the bride has been reunited with her dress :D :D
PhilT
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by PhilT »

Be interested to know if it was the same dress..ie not taken by mistake, but left behind..