Faro to Cvo

Please use this forum for general discussions or questions related to Carvoeiro life ONLY
pato
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Faro to Cvo

Post by pato »

Coming out on Sunday and need a transfer from the Airport, I normal;ly use a company in Cvo but being a silly old wrinkly I keep forgetting their name Andrew from the VDM golf knows who they are but I hate to be a pain in the A to him, any help will be appreciated. :)
roy4eyes
CVO Master
CVO Master

Re: Faro to Cvo

Post by roy4eyes »

Use Green Bus- €10 per person. Tell reception when booking that you want go to Hotel Montechoro - tip the driver €5 (perhaps not necessary, but it helps) and he will take you to your door.
maccasa
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Post by maccasa »

Think its the same company as greenbus use mytransfer.pt def €10pp each way
joeysoap
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by joeysoap »

Green bus twice this year. Both excellent, €10 each way pp as Roy posts, you name your accommodation(or pick up point if they don't go there, and as Roy posts a tip to the driver and they will drop you off at your door) For the return you log in 48-24 hours before the pickup, input your booking reference and they inform you of the time and place the mini bus will pick you up. Don't waste money on the 'maximum 4 stops' transfer, you will be very unlucky if there is even 4 (and even unluckier if you are last of the 4 ) www.greenbus.pt will take you to my transfer website, all the one and cheaper than hoppa (also all the one)
jeremy
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by jeremy »

Dave - We now always use :

Excellent friendly service at a reasonable price - J
pato
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Post by pato »

roy4eyes wrote:Use Green Bus- €10 per person. Tell reception when booking that you want go to Hotel Montechoro - tip the driver €5 (perhaps not necessary, but it helps) and he will take you to your door.
No answer to my Bowls request Roy, I won't let you down y'know. :lol:
pato
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Post by pato »

Thanks everyone for your advice, much appreciated :)