Facilities when land at Lisbon Airport

Please use this forum for general discussions or questions related to Carvoeiro life ONLY
sfuller
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Facilities when land at Lisbon Airport

Post by sfuller »

Hi
Flying in to Lisbon for the first time next Monday with two boys (5 and 10) and wondering what there was in the way of snack facilities when we land please? Any help would be great please as wondering if buy before we leave Luton or get something when we arrive to keep them going on the drive down to MCVO!
Cheers
Steve
smudger
CVO Master
CVO Master

Re: Facilities when land at Lisbon Airport

Post by smudger »

Flew into Lisbon airport couple of years ago, didn't hang around as transfer to hotel was waiting for us. If anything like the main airports we fly from (Glasgow and Glasgow Prestwick) there is limited food outlets for those arriving on flights. Checked Lisbon Airport website?
Farol
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by Farol »

If you are driving down to CVO have you thought about stopping at the motorway services?
John Burgess
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by John Burgess »

I have picked up at Lisbon and the usual snacks avaiable but moter was services I thaught was very goos and plenty of them Hope this helps
sfuller
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by sfuller »

thanks for replies, motorway services are fine but was just thinking might fill the kids up before we start and then hope they sleep and I don't need to stop to feed them before CVO!
forester
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by forester »

We've flown through the Lisbon Airport on a number of occasions (not sure whether it is still called Portela or now is Humberto Delgado) but it seems to me that there are lots of eating options including a McDonalds restaurant. It's usually been a very long walk from our arrivals gate to the central area of the airport but there is a cluster of restaurants of different types there to chose from. Mind you, we've always been continuing on to another destination and we've never had to worry about picking up luggage so we've always stayed in the secure area. Hope this helps.
sfuller
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by sfuller »

It does indeed, thanks very much! Off tomorrow so will see for ourselves very soon!