Go Karting Centre

Please use this forum for general discussions or questions related to Carvoeiro life ONLY
Tony Knight
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Go Karting Centre

Post by Tony Knight »

Hi,
Has anybody been to the Go Karting fun centre at Almancil? is it worth the visit if you are only interested in using the go kart facilities? Any information or comments would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Tony Knight
shaz1967
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Re: Go Karting Centre

Post by shaz1967 »

If its of any help i have been to the go karting track at the Autodrome&its agood track.
Tony Knight
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by Tony Knight »

shaz1967

Thanks for the response. How long is each session and how much does it cost? Can you get to it from the N125?

Thanks.

Tony
Günni
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by Günni »

Tony Knight
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by Tony Knight »

We are now in the second week of our holiday in Carvoeiro. My son-in-law is keen to try out the go kart circuit at the Aurodrome in Portimao. Although we have tried we cannot seem to find any details re price and times per session on their website. Can anybody help with this information in the next couple of days.

Many thanks.

Tony Knight
Farol
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by Farol »

The web site is rubbish. Give them a telephone call on +351 282 405 642
Tony Knight
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by Tony Knight »

Thank you Farol for your response. I have been into the Tourist Information office in Carvoeiro and managed to obtain a leaflet giving me details of prices etc at the go kart track in the Auto dome at Portimao.

Tony
sfuller
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by sfuller »

Hi
we took a 17 year old (did the hour and loved although walked like a cowboy for the next few hours!) and a 9 year old (only the half hour which I felt as his Dad was enough and he totally loved it!)
I think the hour was about €64 and the half hour €32 but is a good track and the staff look after you well. Is a viewing grandstand track side or a terrace upstairs off the little café/bar that we sat in where you can still see and have a beer to relax!
Is signposted off the motorway so easy to find

Steve
jimmyp
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by jimmyp »

Hi

I went for the first time with a group of 5 kinds and 3 adults. A very good setup - good karts, great track and very funny watching a bunch of 11 year olds trying to drive like Lewis and visiting every run off and gravel trap in site.