Tapas Bar rebuilding

Please use this forum for general discussions or questions related to Carvoeiro life ONLY
EMM
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Tapas Bar rebuilding

Post by EMM »

We noticed this morning that the Tapas bar overlookig the square is undergoing a major rebuild which includes larger upper terraces.
Is it laso going to change its menus ??
laserblazer
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Re: Tapas Bar rebuilding

Post by laserblazer »

It has a great sunset view, so I can see them wanting to make the most of it.
pato
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Post by pato »

laserblazer wrote:It has a great sunset view, so I can see them wanting to make the most of it.
"Sunset Tapas Bar" how's that, or whatever the Potuguese for sunset is "Sol" something. :D
R.Wethereyet
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by R.Wethereyet »

pôr do sol 8)
blue
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Post by blue »

I don't know about changing the menu I hope it's going to change it's chef. I went with a friend in the summer, he ordered various 'tapas' & I really don't know how they've got the front to call them tapas & I had the worst ever salad nicoise, half an iceberg lettuce, really cheap & nasty tasting tuna, half a tomato 'all' smothered in horrible thick gloopey balsamic vinegar - what the.....!!?? How can you ruin tapas & a salad? It wasn't even a decent tuna salad let alone a nicoise. This was out of season & they only had about 8 customeres including us so can't blame it on being run off their feet.
Lovely bar, lovely setting so I really hope they get their food together.