Salgados

Please use this forum for general discussions or questions related to Carvoeiro life ONLY
blue
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Re: Salgados

Post by blue »

Silves Camara's decision is completely insane. Anyone who lives within the countryside of the Silves borough know how difficult it is to get planning permission for anything, we know many people who can't get permission for a pool or garage. The area we are in has just been designated area elcologico so no further building is being allowed and whilst it's very beautiful I don't think it has the same importance as the wetlands, so the camara's decision just doesn't make any sense. There's already an enormous blot on that landscape with Armacao de Pera, you'd think they'd have learned from that. The last Salgados developement looks like a prison camp & is three quarters empty. I suppose money talks :(
Everyone please sign.
Rampage
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by Rampage »

Me and Mrs Rampage have signed and facebooked. Was reading in the paper today that Italy has been fined some collosal sum (137 million?) because a motorway contract in the south of the country was riddled with mafia kickbacks and bribery. Makes you think eh?
jeremy
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by jeremy »

Signed

Geoff
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Post by Geoff »

Done & sent on to selected bird watching friends!