Detailed Map EN125

Please use this forum for general discussions or questions related to Carvoeiro life ONLY
Caron
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Detailed Map EN125

Post by Caron »

Has anyone got details going from Faro Airport to Carvoeiro on the EN125. I can only find details of A22.
Last time I was there I followed signs for the 125 and somewhere along the way lost it and had to take the A22 in the end - I had no problem going back from Carvoeiro to the Airport. Any help would be appreciated thanks. :D
roy4eyes
CVO Master
CVO Master

Re: Detailed Map EN125

Post by roy4eyes »

You probably lost it from the dual carriageway (which is the N125) from the aiport.
When you get to the car main dealerships keep to the near side, bear right where the road splits and follow the signs to Almancil. From there on it is well sign-posted.
Lamby
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by Lamby »

This is undoubtably a huge ask, but wouldn't it be fantastic if us tourists had a detailed explaination (with photos) of how to get from the airport to CVO on the N125 avoiding tolls. A similar sheet to the exisiting one on the site. Just a thought ! :lol:
maccasa
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Post by maccasa »

???? having a problem with this one - I think the answer is in the clue of the road name - follow the N125 - dont go anywhere else follow the signs for N125 :roll:
e-richard

Post by e-richard »

I cannot understand why one would want this, but here goes:

http://g.co/maps/8dwbr
Caron
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by Caron »

At one of those roundabouts there were no signs whatsoever and ended up in Boliqueime and from there had no choice but to go on A22. Friends of ours went in a Taxi and even the Taxi got lost!! Thanks to those that have helped.
laserblazer
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Post by laserblazer »

My satnav seems to know the way. I simply click the "avoid major roads" button and it guides me along the N125.
Jaylay
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by Jaylay »

e-richard wrote:I cannot understand why one would want this, but here goes:

http://g.co/maps/8dwbr
This link takes a very strange turn to go via Benagil to Carvoeiro :o

A word of advice, if you are so keen to avoid the A22 I think the only way is to buy an old fashioned paper map, as many of the sign posts along the EN125 only show the names of the next town or village not a place on the road further along, eg as you come on to the road from Albuferia and head west it says Guia not Portimao so unless you know the names of places in between where you are and where you want to go you do not know you are going in the right direction.