Jailhouse

Please use this forum for general discussions or questions related to Carvoeiro life ONLY
Geoff
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Jailhouse

Post by Geoff »

Anyone know if Dave has opened yet please?
Canada
CVO Master
CVO Master

Re: Jailhouse

Post by Canada »

Yes, he opened toward the end of March. he is the only one working , so juggles singing after 11pm with bar tending. He is only singing Friday, Saturday & maybe Sunday until it gets busier.
HampshireRich
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Post by HampshireRich »

Canada wrote:Yes, he opened toward the end of March. he is the only one working , so juggles singing after 11pm with bar tending. He is only singing Friday, Saturday & maybe Sunday until it gets busier.
You'd best get round there then Jan - do a couple of numbers and help the poor bloke out :lol:

I suggesdt:

"Just wanna make love to you" - Etta James version
"Big Spender" - Shirly Bassey version
"Cabaret" - Liza Minnelli version from same film - and finishing off with the grand finale:
"Woman in Love" - Barbara Streisand version.

That'll pack 'em in and Dave can have a break from singing and just serve beer :D :D :D - sorted!
Gary/Gaynor
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Post by Gary/Gaynor »

HampshireRich wrote:
Canada wrote:Yes, he opened toward the end of March. he is the only one working , so juggles singing after 11pm with bar tending. He is only singing Friday, Saturday & maybe Sunday until it gets busier.
You'd best get round there then Jan - do a couple of numbers and help the poor bloke out :lol:

I suggesdt:

"Cabaret" - Liza Minnelli version from same film - and finishing off with the grand finale:

That'll pack 'em in and Dave can have a break from singing and just serve beer :D :D :D - sorted!
Blimey I remember my days doing the cabaret circuit singing those those numbers Rich' takes me back, still remember the words, wearing puff ball dresses and big shoulder pads on my sparkley jackets tehehe!! :D
Gaynor
HampshireRich
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Post by HampshireRich »

Gary/Gaynor wrote:
HampshireRich wrote:

I suggesdt:

Blimey I remember my days doing the cabaret circuit singing those those numbers Rich' takes me back, still remember the words, wearing puff ball dresses and big shoulder pads on my sparkley jackets tehehe!! :D
Gaynor
Bet you could really belt 'em out though Gaynor - not too sure about you with a puff - what would Gary think :lol: