Spa/Massage in CVO

Please use this forum for general discussions or questions related to Carvoeiro life ONLY
starsky
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Spa/Massage in CVO

Post by starsky »

Hi all,
I'm arriving in CVO on Sat and would like to arrange a treat for the other half.
Is there anywhere reasonably local that offers a spa/massage service.
Thanks,
Mark
EMM
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Re: Spa/Massage in CVO

Post by EMM »

I am not sure that you will find the costs reasonable but there are at least 3 developments offering or planning to offer spa treatment.

Monte Santo. Vale da Oliveras, and new development just south of the water tower its full name escapes me but it ends in Lapa.
ANDY
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by ANDY »

Try Sarah she will come to you she very good, half the price of salons
www.innovationbeauty.vpweb.co.uk
telephone 965638671
SJ & RE
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Post by SJ & RE »

Try Villa Duma, rather pleasant place and with some luxury spa treatments that are fab
Lesley Jean
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Post by Lesley Jean »

Try this place - http://www.suitesalbaresort.com/index.asp?idioma=eng

it is in Albandeira near Benagil, it is really lovely, it cost us €15 each for a day to use the pool, sauna, hot tub and area with cafe, restaurant etc, then any treatments were on top of that.
starsky
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by starsky »

Thanks for the replies.
There are some good options there and I will take a look further.
It's always best to earn some brownie points when on holiday especially with myself being a fisherman and with so much fishing available nearby......
Thanks,
Mark
tricky
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Post by tricky »

There are two thai ladies doing massages on canieros beach under a awning.
They are very good and the costs are approx 25 euros for half an hour but there are various treatments, you just turn up, put your name down and wait. It could be perfect for you Mark as you could fish off the rocks at the same time and then when you are finished join your other half for a glass of champagne on one of the double shaded sun loungers.
Lesley Jean
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Post by Lesley Jean »

there is also a massage tent on Pera beach, don't know the cost but same principle, put your name down, go and sun bath and then get a massage..... right near the beach restaurant too.. so once you are nice and relaxed you can go and have a lovely meal...... :)
starsky
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by starsky »

Thanks for the advice again.

Tricky,
I'm liking your thinking in regards to going fishing whilst the better half gets her massage. The only problem is apart from I have already booked something which is going to cost me a second mortgage is that i will have my 4 yr old with me.
I actually quite fancy the idea of doing some fishing then going for a de-stressing massage after I have blanked fishing. It could be a goer yet .....
Cheers ,
Mark
natking
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by natking »

Had a great hot stone massage at the spa at Vale d'Oliveiras resort close to Gramacho golf course. There is a great gym there too, indoor pool, jacuzzi and sauna. Non residents can use the gym, pool etc for €10 per day or €50 for the week.