A Rede

Please use this forum for general discussions or questions related to Carvoeiro life ONLY
Mike,Chislehurst
CVO Master
CVO Master

A Rede

Post by Mike,Chislehurst »

Coming out on the 12th March for the annual "villa inspection" trip with a few mates, does anyone know if A rede is open at the moment and also Casa do bife, thanks
tricky
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Post by tricky »

I'm coming out on the 20th March, Mike, for the 'Annual Villa Inspection'
Does anyone know if L'Orange will be open?

(its bloomin hard work this villa inspection thing) :lol:

Tricky
Mike,Chislehurst
CVO Master
CVO Master

your right Tricks, they just don't realise the effort that goes into these trips 8)
Lesley Jean
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Post by Lesley Jean »

:lol: Casa do bife is open not sure about A Rede but would have thought so as they were shut during January. :)
ceh
CVO Master
CVO Master

A Rede

Post by ceh »

If that's the restaurant at the end of all the main 'block' of restaurants on Estrada do Farol on the way up the hill on the left, then the answers 'yes' it was a fortnight ago and busy. I made a mental note that it needed trying out in the future.

If not ignore this!
e-richard

Post by e-richard »

Yeah, I too will be out on the annual "villa inspection" trip on March 20, and I'm sure all the necessary places will be open.

... but then I am talking about Mestre Maco, AKI, Makro, CIN.... :cry:
lizzieh
CVO Senior
CVO Senior
Location: Hayling Island Hants and Val Fontes De Cima Algarve

post subject

Post by lizzieh »

What about Leroy Merlin! liz
Ellie
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Post by Ellie »

I was going to say, depends what you're inspecting.....Villa inspection ?! Yeah, alright, I believe you 8)
I think most of the telephone numbers for restaurants/bars are on FAQ forum, so you could ring and find out?
tricky
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Post by tricky »

Ellie, you don't seem to be taking our task of 'villa inspection' seriously.
First we have to make sure our houses are still standing, then we have to inspect the pool, we then have to insure that all the local hostleries are still up to standard and that the sandy beaches are still fabulous.
Its hard work I can tell you :D and I'm sure Richard will do that when he's finished his DIY jobs

Tricky

p.s. I didn't break any bones skiing but have some spectacular bruises!
Mike,Chislehurst
CVO Master
CVO Master

Ellie, this is serious stuff. The pre inspection meeting will be held tomorrow afternoon whilst watching the rugby. The travel committee are meeting the following Saturday afternoon to iron out any problems that may arise during the course of the trip. The entertainment committee will be held on the Sunday before we go to finalise the little spare time we will have is used wisely. Then it all starts again the first Saturday after we return for the post inspection meeting and so on until next year!
Ellie
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Post by Ellie »

Mike,Chislehurst wrote:Ellie, this is serious stuff. The pre inspection meeting will be held tomorrow afternoon whilst watching the rugby. The travel committee are meeting the following Saturday afternoon to iron out any problems that may arise during the course of the trip. The entertainment committee will be held on the Sunday before we go to finalise the little spare time we will have is used wisely. Then it all starts again the first Saturday after we return for the post inspection meeting and so on until next year!
Wow, you don't need a secretary do you! :) ..Im good at taking notes/minutes :wink:

Hey the rugby! yeah!...but a bit worried about us tomorrow against the Emerald Isle boys..looks like Jason & Johnny boy might not be fit! :shock:
and the Irish lads are on home ground!
Mike,Chislehurst
CVO Master
CVO Master

Off subject Ellie but I'm more concerned that Charlton beat West Ham tomorrow. By the way there's a pre and post match meeting on that as well.
Pabbers
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by Pabbers »

A Rede is open, we ate there while we were out at the beginning of Feb. We also had the misfortune to go to L'Orange the night before they were due to reopen (we were off home the next day) so they'll definitely be open too.
Mike,Chislehurst
CVO Master
CVO Master

Cheers Pabber, will give them a call before we go.