Belle Vue apartments

Please use this forum for general discussions or questions related to Carvoeiro life ONLY
destroyer
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Belle Vue apartments

Post by destroyer »

Would anyone who has stayed at these apartments care to venture an opinion on them - cleanliness, noise, proximity to centre? On this last point, the website seems a bit misleading, estimating the town to be between 300m and 1300m away. I think I've seen them from the road as you leave Restaurant Hill to go to Algar Seco - would that be right?
Many thanks.
laserblazer
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Re: Belle Vue apartments

Post by laserblazer »

destroyer wrote:estimating the town to be between 300m and 1300m away. .
Depends on how much you have had to drink. :D
Canada
CVO Master
CVO Master

Belle Vue Apts.

Post by Canada »

WE looked at them a few years ago. The location is great - right where you thought. I didn't notice that there was any noise, since most of the windows are on the back facing the pool. There are very nice - great bathrooms! A German company owns them and they are spoker for early every year. Repeat client tells you sometyhing.
destroyer
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by destroyer »

Thanks, both. Canada, I think you might just have the edge in terms of actually answering my question but laserblazer's point is a fair one. :D
laserblazer
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Post by laserblazer »

destroyer wrote:Thanks, both. Canada, I think you might just have the edge in terms of actually answering my question but laserblazer's point is a fair one. :D
Our answers had one thing in common. They were based on personal experience. :D
Canada
CVO Master
CVO Master

Belle Vue apt.

Post by Canada »

I forgot to mention that they were VERY reasonably priced a few years ago. But , as I said there seemed to be a waiting list. Let us know how you get along if you deal with them. I believe at the time a man called Deitre (sp) was looking after them in CVO
destroyer
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by destroyer »

Hi, Canada. Have booked for next week Dieter is still the man in charge and seems very helpful. Will let you know how we get on.
Canada
CVO Master
CVO Master

Belle Vue Apt.

Post by Canada »

Thanks Destroyer looking forward to your comments.