Misserable Weather

Please use this forum for general discussions or questions related to Carvoeiro life ONLY
*sarah*
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Misserable Weather

Post by *sarah* »

Well im sitting in my office looking out the window and it raining - thunder and lighting! And I look on here and SUNSHINE!! I wish I was back there!
Michael Crane
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Post by Michael Crane »

It is also nice and sunny here in Lincoln 8)
Michael Crane
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Post by Michael Crane »

Correction: There's a big black cloud rolling in from the west. I can see it from my office window as it slowly moves towards me over the Trent valley :cry:
jkspoff
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by jkspoff »

Just to rub it in, spent today on the beach with 32 degree heat, totally cloudless, then had a lovely stone steak complete with a nice glass of red wine outside on the restaurant terrace. Its now nearly 9pm and its a warm summers evening with gentle music playing in the square......... 8) Last week here though this week...... :(
laserblazer
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Post by laserblazer »

We have just had a huge thunderstorm and our garage has flooded! It's only ever happened once before in 20 years and nothing like as bad as tonight. :?
#BeerBoy#
CVO Newbie
CVO Newbie

Post by #BeerBoy# »

why did you parents let you born in a cloudy place :D
blue
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Post by blue »

A typical August then it was always the same when the children were small, tipping it down outside during the school holidays & your pulling your hair out trying to keep the sweethearts from wrecking the house through sheer boredom & then 1st day back at school & it's brilliant sunshine :roll: . Maybe you'll get an indian summer with a bit of luck. :D
Garin
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by Garin »

Looks like it's going to be another typical Bank holiday nothing but rain at the moment
Ellie
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Post by Ellie »

Not bad here in The Wolds..sunny intervals and quite breezy. But forecast is for stronger wind later...and thats nothing to do with my cooking ! :shock:
edgarallen
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by edgarallen »

what about Life in the freezer? :oops: