Taste Restuarant

Please use this forum for general discussions or questions related to Carvoeiro life ONLY

Moderators: e-richard, kteee, Gambrinus

Taste Restuarant

Postby Lamby » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:12 pm

Hi. Does any know if Taste have moved yet? I heard they were moving close to the top end at the split of the in & out road. We are looking for somewhere to eat Christmas Day. Majas are fully booked. If Taste aren’t opening does anyone have any other ideas? Thanks in advance x
Lamby
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Re: Taste Restuarant

Postby smudger » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:05 pm

Taste moving to former Troppe beside motorcycle rental shop at top of the out road.
When I was over beginning of November, the new place was still at the "rip out" stage. If you do Facebook then try their Facebook page as may be an update/progress report there.
smudger
CVO Master
CVO Master

Postby logicbob » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:43 am

When I spoke with them last they were trying to get it all done and operational by mid December. They will let us all know as soon as they can when the opening day will be. I am keeping my fingers crossed that it will be soon. But like all building projects you are in the lap of the gods.
logicbob
CVO Master
CVO Master

Postby joeysoap » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:34 pm

Passed by both premises today. Both undergoing a lot of renovation.

The workmen at the ‘old’ Taste appear to getting working on a roof terrace and some walls appear to be being knocked.

The ‘new’ Taste is undergoing a lot of work and it is taking shape but a lot still to do looking at it today.
joeysoap
CVO Master
CVO Master

Postby logicbob » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:26 am

It said on Facebook that it will be finished in February. I have asked Nicola for an update, no answer as yet.
logicbob
CVO Master
CVO Master

Return to General Carvoeiro