Emergency - Carvoeiro Cat Charity needs your help

Please use this forum for general discussions or questions related to Carvoeiro life ONLY
zhit
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Emergency - Carvoeiro Cat Charity needs your help

Post by zhit »

Our very good friend Corinna needs all the help she can get and this is her message:

"Dear Friends ,

it´s Corinna from CCC , Carvoeiro Cat Charity with an emergency appeal! You all know my life belongs to the cats and I try to do everything to save them, protect them and make their lifes as comfortable as possible . Here in my shelter they have had a very save and protected life until four weeks ago suddenly a very killing virus attacked our kittens and younger Cats ! We have to count a lot of losses! And in the way of trying to safe them we did end up with a huge vet bill , higher costs because of desinfektionmaterial , Gloves ... The Situation is already very difficult for me and my Helpers in the emotional way , and with that feelings and tears nobody can help us ! But if you would be able to help us with a little donation that minimum this worries are taken away from us! Go and have a Look to our Website : http://www.friendsnotfoes.org and Thank you a Lot for your help!!

Corinna"

Please, help the cats !!!!!
maccasa
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Re: Emergency - Carvoeiro Cat Charity needs your help

Post by maccasa »

I heard about it last week from my daughter - Corrina lost almost 50 of the youngest cats in her care - she is totally devastated. We have already sent some money to her but much more is required. PLEASE HELP
bruce
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Post by bruce »

Donation sorted, good luck with the cats.
SJ & RE
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Post by SJ & RE »

Can some one do an online 'HELP' for donations or suggest a way us still in the UK can help financially.

We used to help with the Silves cat neutering, which was run by a Brit who used to own the cafe which had huge fancy dressed models sitting on the chairs outside and hanging up in the doorway in the square.
bruce
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Post by bruce »

SJ & RE wrote:Can some one do an online 'HELP' for donations or suggest a way us still in the UK can help financially.

We used to help with the Silves cat neutering, which was run by a Brit who used to own the cafe which had huge fancy dressed models sitting on the chairs outside and hanging up in the doorway in the square.
I donated through the link provided on this topic.