Original Art

Enter your free classifieds.
destroyer
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Original Art

Post by destroyer »

I hope this is not considered irregular but, for those of you who might be looking for an original artwork, may I post a link to the Blogspot of an artist friend of mine? His name is Paul Barrand and he is UK based. His latest project is to produce, over time, 1,000 small, numbered paintings, each on the theme of roads. These are pretty affordable at £70 each and I'm proud to own the first. I'm far from being an afficionado of painting but the way he conveys light in his pictures particularly appeals to me.
He also does commission work for larger landscapes, or portraits (which he can do from a photo).
Mods, if this is out of order I will apologise in advance (and would expect post to be removed) but I felt it adhered to the rules as this is not a registered business.
I have no financial interst in this - I just think my friend deserves as wide an audience as possible. He didn't ask me to do this so, please, restrict any negative response to my posting, rather than to the work itself. Thank you.
[url]http://elevatedsection.blogspot.co.uk/[/url]