FOR SALE Twin Beds with Mattresses and one Bedside Table

Enter your free classifieds.
Ellie 2
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

FOR SALE Twin Beds with Mattresses and one Bedside Table

Post by Ellie 2 »

FOR SALE Twin Single Bed Frames with Headboards, two Mattresses (180 x 95) and one Bedside Table. The Bed Frames and Table are in dark wood and are still in reasonable condition. The mattresses, although about six years old, have only been used by our family mainly in the Summer months and are still very new looking. The furniture would be fine for rental properties. We would sell for 100 Euros the lot.

I would like to show pictures but not sure how to add to this forum from my digital camera. Can anyone advise me how to do that if you are interested? We will not be at our house until 20/21 May. If anyone is interested can you send me a pm.

Ellie 2.
maccasa
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Re: FOR SALE Twin Beds with Mattresses and one Bedside Table

Post by maccasa »

Just connect your camera by USB (and switch on!) ensure it it connecting to the computer, then click on the "upload attachment" at the bottom of this screen. You wil be able to browse through to the picture and upload to the post - BUT the picture may be too large for the system! If it is, it is a rather more complicated affair as you will need to reduce it using a special programme :(