appartment Monte Carvoeiro

Enter your free classifieds.
chevaux
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

appartment Monte Carvoeiro

Post by chevaux »

Hello everybody :)

I am trying to sell my timeshare at Monte Carvoeiro : week n° 35 appartement C06 a 1 bedroom - occupancy : 4 persons.
It is on sale on the website of Worldwide Timeshare Hypermarket here : http://www.timeshare-hypermarket.com/se ... rices=1000
The price of GBP 995 is not correct as I asked for lower it but received the following comment : "all weeks would appear on the website at a minimum of £995 as any prices lower than this were having a negative effect towards buyers."..
So if you are interested or if you know someone that could be interested, don't hesitate to contact them (I suppose that as I put the timeshare with them I am obliged to sell by their intermidiary??) the price is lower than showed :shock: and I am in a hurry to sell it
motowatkis
CVO Newbie
CVO Newbie

Re: appartment Monte Carvoeiro

Post by motowatkis »

HI how much are you after and how much is the ground / yearly rent ?? we have stayed there and are quite interested ,
Regards mike.
chevaux
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by chevaux »

Hello Mike
Sorry, I was on holidays and did not see your post
The annual renting charges (for the one week) is approximatively EUR 500 (I did not receive the charges for this year at this time).
I would like to get about GBP 800 for the apartment. If you contact the website above (Wwide Timeshare Hypermarket) normally they will submit YOUR price to my advice. If you do so, please tell me as I will personnally see if they act correctly. If the price is convenient for you, of course :D
Regards
chevaux
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by chevaux »

up :D
Bristle Si

Post by Bristle Si »

chevaux wrote:Hello Mike
Sorry, I was on holidays and did not see your post
The annual renting charges (for the one week) is approximatively EUR 500 (I did not receive the charges for this year at this time).
I would like to get about GBP 800 for the apartment. If you contact the website above (Wwide Timeshare Hypermarket) normally they will submit YOUR price to my advice. If you do so, please tell me as I will personnally see if they act correctly. If the price is convenient for you, of course :D
Regards
What i've always failed to quite grasp about timeshare is you pay a service charge for every week you buy, every year and yet you can rent an apt in CVO and other places for less than the service charge - why bother?
chevaux
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by chevaux »

Personnally I don't bother.. The principle of the timeshare is simply to be the "owner" of an appartment but you can rent it, or put it on an exchange of timeshare website, a way to get holidays all around the world if you want. And always in the same standards as your appartment or even a better standard

(please disregard the errors, english is not my language and perhaps the words are not exactly correct :D )
chevaux
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by chevaux »

No one is interested? :?:

I am ready to lower the price as I do want to get another timeshare in another place in Portugal which interest me more, near to Lisbon. So I would accept to sell this timeshare between 700 and 750 GBP to accelerate a little the selling :)

nb : I just received the charges for 2010/2011 and then I can confirm that the amount is EUR 500, I never receive the invoice in GBP as I am in Belgium, but I think that it is between GBP 350-400
Graham
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by Graham »

Cheveux - your English is fine. The problem is that timeshare has a very bad reputation with the British and therefore anyone with any financial knowledge will run a mile from the word!
chevaux
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by chevaux »

Many thanks for answering Graham :)
I don't have a very good financial knowledge :oops: that is why I don't understand completely why timeshare has this horrible reputation. I suppose that all timeshares are not the same and that some are more "dishonnest"(don't know if the word exists :wink: ) . Do you think that for example the charges I mentionned in my post are too high or is there anything else? I prefer to know the reason why this has a reputation like this (before comitting other great folly). And if it is an error to have a timeshare, what is possible to do ?
Thank you in advance :)