bakery and pastry shop

Please also see the food section http://www.carvoeiro.com/food
trekker
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

bakery and pastry shop

Post by trekker »

We were in CVO in February and hope to go back next March. My husband is a big fan of good breads and pastry and we found a bakery in CVO but it was never open whenever we went by.

Does anyone know if the bakery is still in business? We did see some nice bread but it was from a store in Silves. We are quite willing to go there as well, but the one time we tried we could not find the place.

Seeing the fresh buns wrapped up and waiting on tables outside of the restaurants first thing in the morning was tempting! But we would like to get some of our OWN.

Help!
trekker
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

found couple

Post by trekker »

Hi everyone:
By looking at other posts I found references to a couple of bakerys. Still don't know if the one in CVO is opening again. But I have some places I can try. The Intermarche has some things that are good, but we like to try all sorts of new baked good.
I'll take a look in Portimão for Mira.
And also in Lagoa, cross over from the Fatacil traffic lights and go into Lagoa taking the first turning opposite the Elefante Azul. In the new blocks of appts there is a pastelaria called Hellydoce.

Thanks