Silves and Faraguda

Please also see the food section http://www.carvoeiro.com/food

Silves and Faraguda

Post by Guest »

I heard that there are two really good restaurants that everybody seems to rave about.....I hear one is in Silves and the other in Faraguda.......I know there are loads of them.....but I think somebody will know the ones..and tell me which ones they are......Sea food I think...
kteee

Post by kteee »

Casa Velha in Silves and Sueste in Ferragudo?
Thunderbolt
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by Thunderbolt »

Or could it be Rui in Silves?

Post by Guest »

Try the seafood restaurant next door to Sueste - same fish from the same sea cooked in the same way with the same view: just cheaper :wink:
Ferragudo

Re: Silves and Faraguda

Post by Ferragudo »

Anonymous wrote:I heard that there are two really good restaurants that everybody seems to rave about.....I hear one is in Silves and the other in Faraguda.......I know there are loads of them.....but I think somebody will know the ones..and tell me which ones they are......Sea food I think...
lagermeister
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by lagermeister »

If you are in Ferragudo you must try out the FARRAGOOD restauarant. Brilliant food (grills and fish) and consistently good and you always get a warm welcome from Gilberto and his wife Rosa and, just lately, their trainee son.
Littlelegs
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by Littlelegs »

we have never eatin in Ferraguda so please can you give directions of where to find Ferragood rest. also what are the ones like that over look portimaeo
:lol:
charliegill

restaurant faragood

Post by charliegill »

we went there in November and had a very good meal - will go back there again on our next visit
guestt

Farragood Restaurant

Post by guestt »

Entering Ferragudo from Carvoeiro you pass Vila Castelo resort and go down the hill until you come to a T junction (with the canal in front of you). Turn left and about 20m on the right (over the canal) you will see the new building works on the right. If you go up the hill past the building works the Farragood is on the right half way up the hill before the ACD and Centre de Suade. It's easier just to ask in Ferragudo.

You have got to try the Brazilian Picanha ! Delicious
M
CVO Newbie
CVO Newbie

Post by M »

imo: Best place in Ferragudo is Mare Viva