Barbeques and Butchers

Please also see the food section http://www.carvoeiro.com/food
Robert6920
CVO Newbie
CVO Newbie

Barbeques and Butchers

Post by Robert6920 »

Just back from a wonderful fortnight at Rocha Brava, have been going there a few years now but have only just discovered the Blue Rock butchers in town (are they a recent addition or have I just never spotted them?) and I highly recommend them for barbeque etc meats, sausages especially their ribeye steaks. Hmmm, delicious!

One word of warning - I went to Intermarche to pick up supplies including bbq charcoal, only to discover that evening that I'd bought what I think were vine clippings :oops: In desperation, I set fire to them, which created a smoke screen of epic proportions, before it subsided to a warm glow rather than a nice charcoal heat. Luckily, a neighbour arrived (once he'd hacked through the smoke) and donated some of the proper stuff!
bifas 1st darling!
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by bifas 1st darling! »

You could always have dropped into the petrol station and picked up a bag of charcoal. No queing at the till, no difficult parking :lol:
Lesley Jean
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Post by Lesley Jean »

:lol: We have always filled our cars up at the garage on the in road to cvo without realising we were being served by B1stD...... will be back in August, do we say hi or just quietly pay and run.....hehe :lol:
Mike Banks
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by Mike Banks »

Lesley Jean wrote::lol: We have always filled our cars up at the garage on the in road to cvo without realising we were being served by B1stD...... will be back in August, do we say hi or just quietly pay and run.....hehe :lol:
Likewise!
bifas 1st darling!
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by bifas 1st darling! »

[/quote]We have always filled our cars up at the garage on the in road to cvo without realising we were being served by B1stD

No, you were served by the friendly Ana Fonseca, I'm hardly ever there unless something needs cleaning :shock: :cry: :cry: