CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by bifas 1st darling! »

dennisg
CVO Master
CVO Master

Re: Cluck! Cluck!

Post by dennisg »

pato wrote:Not yet seen a revue of Chicken George?
A couple of years back, our neighbours had told us how good Chicken George was, and we arranged to meet some friends there. They arrived first, and when we got there they said that they had looked inside, and no way were they going in there!
I must admit that from the outside it looked none too salubrious, we haven't been back and have never found out what we are missing all these years.
Bruce Wallis
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Post by Bruce Wallis »

As a cheap rough and ready meal, especially with kids, Chicken George is great fun, and excellent value.
A different night out.
pato
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Post by pato »

dennisg wrote:
A couple of years back, our neighbours had told us how good Chicken George was, and we arranged to meet some friends there. They arrived first, and when we got there they said that they had looked inside, and no way were they going in there!
I must admit that from the outside it looked none too salubrious, we haven't been back and have never found out what we are missing all these years.
Well you're missing a treat, great simple food chicken, chips, sometimes fish, strange wine and Prawns to die for, you've got to go even if it's only to say you've been, sort of cult thing!
Michael Crane
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Post by Michael Crane »

Have you not noticed the 'Search' button at the top of the posts? A search of 'chicken AND george' (without the ' ') reveals 27 topics in which Chicken and George appear, six of which have the topic, 'Chicken George'.

You didn't look very hard, did you? :P
pato
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Post by pato »

Michael Crane wrote:
Have you not noticed the 'Search' button at the top of the posts? A search of 'chicken AND george' (without the ' ') reveals 27 topics in which Chicken and George appear, six of which have the topic, 'Chicken George'.

You didn't look very hard, did you? :P
Somehow Michael I get the the strange feeling that you don't like me, it's only a feeling and I suppose I'm wrong in my assumption but don't shout every time I don't get things quite right. One question though were you by any chance in earlier life a prison warden? 8)
Michael Crane
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Post by Michael Crane »

pato wrote:Somehow Michael I get the the strange feeling that you don't like me, it's only a feeling and I suppose I'm wrong in my assumption but don't shout every time I don't get things quite right. One question though were you by any chance in earlier life a prison warden? 8)
I don't even know you so how can I dislike you? Often our forum selves and our actual selves are completely different. The only forum member(s) I dislike (and there's only one) are among those that I have actually met. Apart from this one person the remainder are smashing people. Sharen and I have many new friends through this forum - in fact we are going on a cruise with Roy and Carol next week - and, who knows, one day you and I could be bezzie mates! :wink:

I haven't ever worked as a prison warder, but I have worked in a psychiatric hospital for the criminally insane, perhaps you were a 'patient' there? :P
blue
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Post by blue »

I knew I knew you from somewhere! Was that when the lunatics took over the asylum? :D
Michael Crane
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Post by Michael Crane »

blue wrote:I knew I knew you from somewhere! Was that when the lunatics took over the asylum? :D
That was it. We three boys had some fun that day :wink:
HampshireRich
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Post by HampshireRich »

Michael Crane wrote: who knows, one day you and I could be bezzie mates! :wink:
Crikey MC - don't you think he's paranoid enough without threatening him :roll:

bezzie? - bit bling, innit ! :lol:
Michael Crane
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Post by Michael Crane »

HampshireRich wrote:Crikey MC - don't you think he's paranoid enough without threatening him .....
:D :D :D :D :D

Actually, when we go at Christmas we'll practically be neighbours! We stay on ADM 8)
DELASOUL
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by DELASOUL »

ADM!!!!!!!!!!! JAYSUS, bit too close for comfort shazza :lol:
Bruce Wallis
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Post by Bruce Wallis »

He he he....do you remember that Jack Nicolson thriller The Shining?

"..........Pato's coming!"