CASSY'S BAR

see map http://www.carvoeiro.com/images/vila-nova_map.jpg
june harding
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

CASSY'S BAR

Post by june harding »

Please can anyone help me with my search. My husband and i stayed at Colina de lapa over Easter this year, and found Cassy's bar run by Julia and her husband. It turned out that Julia knew our daughter Kelly who used to ice skate. (Julia was a coach at a summer school run in Whitley Bay ). While we were there we looked at houses to buy with the hope of moving to Carvoerio permanantly,but my husband, who s a locksmith, would need to have a job to come to first. Anyway, Julia rang me at home last week end 8/8/04, but i was away for the week end. My husband thought i had her phone number, but i dont, and we are desperate to get in touch with her. Please does anyone know where i can get the phone number for Julia at Cass'ys Bar,or the e-mail address.We would appreciate any help we can get. Still looking for a job for my husband too. Thank you June Harding
Peter Belinfante

Re: CASSY'S BAR

Post by Peter Belinfante »

june harding wrote:Please does anyone know where i can get the phone number for Julia at Cass'ys Bar,or the e-mail address.
It used to be named Demi's Bar before. The phone number was 282 356 256. I don't know if Cassy's Bar kept the same number.