Site Admin

Comments posted between 28-05-2000 and 03-12-2002

Post by Steen Jakobsen »

Date:
04-12-02
Time:
20:50:41
Comments
We are booked to visit Vila Nova in July 2003 , it is certainly reassuring to read such excellent accolades for previous visitors. Has anyone any tips on the best local beaches and places to visit locally ? The food and hospitality sounds superb at the vila nova , we just cant wait to get there ! Suzanne and family

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date:
04-10-02
Time:
17:58:48
Comments
We have returned from Vila Nova, Carvoeiro, again and had a wonderful time. Isabel and Anibel Raposo who own and run the Vila Nova Restaurant could not of been more help and more friendly. the food in the Restaurant gets even better each time we go. A must for anyone wanting a hassle free time.

Richard and Anthea Taylor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date:
03-09-02
Time:
15:30:41
Comments
We have just returned from our second visit to you.

We had a fantastic time and yet again would recommend it to anybody we spoke to.

All you staff were so helpful and everything was done with a smile.

We had several delicious meals in your restaurant and the service and value for money was outstanding. Alexandra really enjoyed herself. You seem to really like children and they go away feeling special.

We also took advantage of the facilities on offer during the day while we were all sunning ourselves i.e. Drinks, food and of course the obligatory ice creams!!

You were a great help when we needed to purchase our tickets for the various outside attractions. It certainly helped greatly.

Nothing seems to have changed since our last visit and as soon as we arrived we felt at home.

We made some good friends by the pool and not one of them had any word of complaint. In fact a lot of the people we spoke to were also on their second, third, fourth visit to you so that says alot.

We very much look forward to our return to you. Everything seems so boring and back to normal now we are back home. Roll on our next holiday!!

Keep up the good work.

Love to you all,

Ken, Maria & Alexandra Healy

15th August - 29th August 2002

Date:
27-08-02
Time:
17:22:20
Comments
You cannot get a more attentive service than the one offered by Anibel and Isabel at Vila Nova. Whether you are staying for a holiday at one of the apartments, or have your own apartment which you let out, nothing is ever too much trouble. Whilst Anibel skilfully manages the friendly Bar and Restaurant - which serves excellent food, Isabel and Alex always greet you with a smile and are there to help with tours, trips, taxis or technical hitches!! The Minimarket is very convenient, being on the Complex, rather than having to go to the Village- and is far more reasonable than most of the other Alisuper in the area.

Anibel and Isabel (and all their staff), work very hard - nad they justly deserve the rewards of repeated custom from all their satisfied clients.

Keep up the good work. See you very soon

Mr and Mrs CO

Date:
25-08-02
Time:
16:52:34
Comments
We stayed in Vila Nova for the 2nd time - and will make it a 3rd asap! FANASTIC Food, service with a smile, nothing to much trouble (birthday surprises/cakes etc)!. Anibal,Anna,Vera lovely people (not forgetting Isabel). Apartment brilliant too. Anna your AA meetings did not work !!! You know what I mean Ha Ha!!!

Love to all Janet Pete, Brigitte Pete Polly & Bethany, Sharon Ian Ashleigh & Chelsea

27 Jul - 10 Aug

Date:
17-08-02
Time:
12:17:56
Comments
We stayed at Villa Nova from the 27/07/02 - 10/08/02 and found it to be excellent, very friendly staff and nothing is too much trouble, wish we where there now, many thanks to everyone there for making our hoilday everything we wanted.

Date:
11-08-02
Time:
15:26:51
Comments
We stayed at Vila Nova for the 4th time 18/07/02 - 01/08/02 and it continues to live up to our expectations. The food, weather, accommodation, people (Annibal, Isabel, Ana) are all great. Vila Nova now feels like home! We hope to be back in 2003.

Karen, Greg and Eliot

Date:
10-07-02
Time:
12:59:55
Comments
Had an excellent time 29/06/02-06/07/02, Food in restaurant also very, very good and service top quality !!! Only complaint was we had to come home, hopefully back later this year.

Steve & Louise

Date:
02-11-00
Time:
23:03:39
Comments
To Isobel Anibal Paulo Sergio and not forgetting Ana This is from the rebels Apartment 2A July/August 2000 - We had a fantastic holiday,accomodation, restuarant and staff --- FANTASTIC (except Paulo & Sergio)only joking. Wish we were there now. Cannot forget this holday - hope to come back again. Regards to Eileen in the next appartment and family below us. Barry Christine Lesley Michael.XXXXXX

Date:
27-10-00
Time:
19:45:24
Comments
Sergio and Paulo, ive just read through a majority of these messages, i dont think there was one from a girl that didnt say hello, or i love you. Keep up the good work for all men! u make us proud (weep weep) Bruce.

Date:
19-10-00
Time:
00:15:01
Comments
Had a great family holiday there in July/August ! Wonderful location, very attractive and clean facilities throughout. A taxi back up the hill at the end of the evening in the village only costs around £2.50 for 4 ! Andy.

Date:
15-10-00
Time:
17:21:34
Comments
HELLO!!!!!!!!!! everyone, im comming back to haunt you all next year, yes that includes you Lianne! But im comming with some friends this time, no adults! yey! hope to see someone there that i know! Bruce Lansom Lancashire xxx

Date:
18-08-00
Time:
21:26:01
Comments
to joel at vila nova now please get in contact with me at tweetypienikki@hotmail.com thanks loads of love nikk

Date:
18-08-00
Time:
21:22:12
Comments
Hello to everyone at vila nova i had a really great time there this summer.i would like to say hi to paulo and sergio and anna! Thanks for a great 3 weeks and i hope to come back soon! Hi to the friends that i made including lianne holt, bruce, and Joel!

Bye and thanks love nikki, sarah,rachel oshea

Date:
15-08-00
Time:
21:05:23
Comments
Hello to everyone at Vila Nova. We would like to say a special thank you to Isabel for making our second visit to Vila Nova, just as good as the first. Thanks to Anibal for the great food! I recomend the kebab of meat!!! Also to Paulo, Sergio and Ana for being really friendly, and making our time there enjoyable! Lianne would like to say Hi to all her friends she made there, including: Bruce, Nicki, Jenny and Danni.Also hugs and kisses to Sergio, as I miss him loads. See you all next year from Lianne,Jackie,Ian,Martin and Sophie Holt. From Kent.

Date:
11-08-00
Time:
21:09:28
Comments
The Donohoes from Edinburgh where thrilled with the delights of Vila Nova-Paradise in Portugal!! Nice pool, great staff and very good English! Say hello to Damian, his mum and his dog, Billy!-(From Greg and Kim) Obrigado! :-)

Date:
10-07-00
Time:
23:22:04
Comments
Just a quick one - I don't suppose the "Bill and Maureen" above in 02-07-00 comments are Bill and Mo who add ground floor apartment next door to Craig and Maggi?

If so, Hi from Gavin (Craig's son) - any tips on best accommodation in Carvoeiro for me, my wife and 3 year old? Vila Nova, of course?!

Cheers, Gav

Date:
02-07-00
Time:
00:02:21
Comments
Hey, Paulo! Bad news. Erik and Vicki are coming back again at the end of July! We enjoyed your hospitality, accomodation, Ennibles fantastic food and that midnight swim!! Give our regards to Issobel, Sergio and Ennible and also here's to Greg, Karen and Eliot. Hope we meet again. Anyway, see you all at Villa Nova soon! Regards, Erik, Vicki, Callum, Jordan, Bill and Maureen.

Date:
26-06-00
Time:
23:08:44
Comments
We (Greg, Karen, and Eliot) have just got back from our second holiday at Vila Nova and are already planning the next visit. The apartments are spacious, clean, and well equipped and on top of that there is the restaurant nearby. The food is excellent with a menu to suit all tastes and it is very reasonably priced (Try the 'special fish'). Paulo and Sergio are very friendly and keen to help and ease the pain of being beaten by Portugal (Euro 2000). Eliot says a big OBRIGADO to you all.

Paulo, please say hello to Eric,Vicky and the boys who are still there at the time of writing. It's cold in England!

Date:
18-06-00
Time:
11:56:44
Comments
Hi, I was in Vila Nova with my family two summers ago, and we loved it!It was a fantastic idea to put this page on internet than I can show to my friends that great place!!! Mummy want´s to go again in the end of this summer, so see you soon!!!And I hope to see again the same employers,and the funy one I think is Paulo. Big hug for all, and a big kiss to Paulo! Kelly

Date:
17-06-00
Time:
16:44:49
Comments
We have spent many enjoyable evenings at Vila Nova Restaurant ~ the food is excellent ~and the hosts, Anibal and Isobel are delightful. We are always made to feel most welcome. As an aside, Isobel is absolutely wonderful at Villa Management nand seems to know where to get everything for your villa, as well as being able to get it for you in 24 hours ~which can be some feat in the Algarve. She is well worth calling if you are not happy with your current management arrangements.

J and E Kremer

ADM

Date:
09-06-00
Time:
22:15:32
Comments
I recomend Vila Nova for everyone that want to pass a quite Holidays in a great place! Thank you for everything all of you where fantastic. A special kiss to Paulo, I´d love to see you again!!! XXX Jessy

Date:
09-06-00
Time:
22:07:33
Comments
I stayed in Vila Nova last Summer and it was great, I hope to go again with my friends to show them that fantastic place! A big kiss to everyone, keep your gentle way to us! ... fantastic portuguese food- very good Anibal!!

Date:
05-06-00
Time:
20:19:27
Comments
To Dave who is going to the Vila Nova in July.

We stayed at Vila Nova in March and found it very good. We hope to go there again some year. It's just a 10-15 minutes walk from the centre of town. We could see the ocean from our balcony. Our apartment was great with lots of space and a full kitchen. Good restaurant...and very reasonable.

Date:
28-05-00
Time:
09:51:21
Comments
Re Villa Nova, have stayed at Villa next to complex, the restaurant on site is exellent, try the portuguese style steak - superb, bit of a hike into town, but its all down hill, getting back is the problem, very, very steep hills and a 20 minute walk, nearest shop at least 10 mins away, which if you dont have a car is a problem, especially on a hot day!
i_luv_rafa

Post by i_luv_rafa »

Hia me an my friend Jay went to Vila Nova in July 2002 and we met 2 boys which other people might know called Rafa and Damian LOL and we had the best holiday of our lives. we then went back in July 2003 and we were with Rafa and Damian again and we should be going back in July 2004 because it woz that good. anyone who doesnt go must be mad. By the way Rafa and Damian werent the only good thing. The restaurant's really nice. Ana who works there is lovely, Isabells sister i think.
i_luv_rafa

Post by i_luv_rafa »

o and by the way if rafa or damian read this (which they probably wont) me and jay miss u loads xxxxx
luv Viki
xxxxxx