Cash Machine at RB

see map http://www.carvoeiro.com/images/rochabrava_map.jpg
jeremy
CVO Master
CVO Master

Cash Machine at RB

Post by jeremy »

I wrote to the owners committee suggesting that cash machine could be installed in the reception for all the owners convenience. I received a polite reply saying that it was felt that the machine could attract "undesirables" at night when the reception may be only manned (or "staffed" to be PC) by one.

Fair point, but surely it could be located inside the reception in a booth with an access code only available to owner/guests that could be changed frequently.

What do other RB owners think ?

If there is a wide view that this would be helpful, perhaps it can be raised at the meeting as I can't be there. :roll:
George Valentine

Post by George Valentine »

Good idea, but as stated for residents only, inside the 24hr reception area.
I'm not there for the AGM either, and in fact am away at present so can't contact whoever is responsible for adding subjects to the agenda. Perhaps someone reading this can pass on this thought to the correct people. Thanks
George Valentine
Gambrinus

Post by Gambrinus »

I am not sure a airlock system with security doors and access control would be a worthwile investment for just a cashpoint. Why don't they just make it a hole in the wall so that access to the CP is outside the reception?
The machine would be fed by bank security through a door in the back which is otherwise inaccessible to third parties.