A takeover!

see map http://www.carvoeiro.com/images/rochabrava_map.jpg
dennisg
CVO Master
CVO Master

A takeover!

Post by dennisg »

E mail received today from Holiday Property Bond advising that they have bought out the management of Bravirocha so that they can ensure that the good-running of the condiminium is maintained. Hope this doesn't result in higher charges for maintenance etc.
MaisieK
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Re: A takeover!

Post by MaisieK »

We were very surprised to receive this email but feel that they will look after their investment of properties. With
regard to maintenence fees I suppose it is a good job that we have a good owners committee to fight on our behalf.
tomgibson
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by tomgibson »

My own feeling is that this can only be good for the future of Rocha Brava.
MaisieK
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by MaisieK »

Yes Tom I think you are right H.P.B. will want to keep the resort looking good for their own
benefit. We will all wait and see how things progress.
thefellon
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by thefellon »

I agree, this in my opinion looks like it will be good for RB owners in terms of rental and propery values. With regards to maintenance charges i understand the owners have a vote on budgets for the year at the Agm so we should not see any big increases. Only downside if HPB buy enough properties to be a majority there vote will have precedence. Other possible concern is that when people rent villas will HPB properties get preference? We will find out more at AGM in march.

With regards to RB cafe being taken over I suppose this was no coincidence with what had now happened.