Having an Upgrade

see map http://www.carvoeiro.com/images/rochabrava_map.jpg
davecwill
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Having an Upgrade

Post by davecwill »

Happy new year to all you RBers. The three owners of our villa went out in November to choose local suppliers for our upgrade
New kitchen, Air Conditioning, New lounge furniture,etc. We are going out tomorrow until next Friday to supervise all the work, plus a bit of decorating, very exciting.
We have just had our roof repaired because of leaks and are very pleased with the work. If any body owner in RB wants the contact please reply.
jimmyp
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Re: Having an Upgrade

Post by jimmyp »

Hi Dave

Am looking at upgrading the furniture in our villa in RB - Did you source this locally yourselves or did you use RB supplier?

James
cereza
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Post by cereza »

When I had my place on RB we once used their supplier which is a large shop on the N125 at Boliquieme - the name escapes me for the moment. They sell some lovely furniture and fittings but it is expensive. There are plenty of other shops such as Ma Maison in Lagoa plus the others there such as VIP or the dutch owned shop opposite. Of course, further afield, there are places such as Conforama by the Algarve shopping centre. A lot will depend on if you intend to rent out your place in which case you want something more durable as opposed to just pleasing on the eye.
davecwill
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by davecwill »

Hi Jimmy. We did the whole thing ourselves. We wanted to use local suppliers and bought our suite in Lagoa from Sofa Vit