thinking of buying.

see map http://www.carvoeiro.com/images/rochabrava_map.jpg
s.baxter

thinking of buying.

Post by s.baxter »

i'm thinking of buying an appartment at Rocha Brava, and was confused about the letting arrangements. Can you let the property privately yourselves, i was told by the estate agent on the complex that only Rocha Brava can rent out your property for you. I enquired about the fee for this and it seems you get only a fraction of what they charge the holiday makers. Do you get into big trouble if you try to rent it privately, and what if the hoidaymaker went to reception with a problem, would the cat then be out of the bag, and you'd get penalised? regards
s.baxter
Tom Gibson

Letting on Rocha Brava

Post by Tom Gibson »

Having owned my apartment on Rocha Brava for two years I may be able to enlighten you a little. Either call me on 01628 671780 evenings or email me at tomgibson@dsl.pipex.com
Gerryh

Private rental

Post by Gerryh »

I can confirm that many owners let their properties privately. Rocha Brava management provide the maid service etc. and bill this to the owner. The rental rates paid by private renters are usually lower than those charged by the RB Management so that overall there is often little difference in income to the owner.

Re: Private rental

Post by Guest »

Gerryh wrote:I can confirm that many owners let their properties privately. Rocha Brava management provide the maid service etc. and bill this to the owner. The rental rates paid by private renters are usually lower than those charged by the RB Management so that overall there is often little difference in income to the owner.

I have 2 apartments on rocha brava and the income they produce is double what rocha brava can offer me for a six month contract with them
Seller

Post by Seller »

I am thinking of selling my T1 in Rocha Brava, and I wonder what interest there might be.
algarve-villaholidays

Post by algarve-villaholidays »

I would be interested in adding another rocha brava property to my portfolio, Just be realistic with the price!
I paid 165.000 euros for my last T2 and that was expensive but it was fully furnished and had air con.

contact
lumpy@netvisao.pt
tricky1

I'm looking to buy

Post by tricky1 »

Did you sell your T1 ?.....if not, can I have the details ?....I'll post my e-mail address if you need it.
Seller

T1

Post by Seller »

I have finally listed it, Tricky. If you let me have your e-mail address, I shall send details.
tricky1

Post by tricky1 »

seller...you can send details to rloseby@jaguar.com...thanks. By the way, I use the name tricky1, but there is a tricky that uses the site often, so I think I'll change my name to something different.
tricky1

Post by tricky1 »

seller....doh...e-mail address is rloseby@jaguar.com thanks again