Share your experience

JMK

Share your experience

Post by JMK »

Hi there,

I would like to know what the experiences are/were regarding Palm Gardens. We have booked a holliday in June (Yes just before Football starts :-).

gr.

Martin
karen
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by karen »

I have stayed at this resort many times over the years. It has changed for the better recently as it had been bought by Pestana, the largest hotel and leisure company in Portugal. You may want to look at their website www.pestana.com
The location is great away from the centre of town, nice and quiet, pearched on the cliff tops. There are 2 beaches within walking distance and a nice pool with extensive gardens on site. Many of the apartments have been refurbished to a very high standard with full kitchens. I do not think you will be disappointed. I do have some pictures I can E:Mail to you.
jmk
CVO Newbie
CVO Newbie

Post by jmk »

Hi Karen,

Yes, I would be very interested in these pictures :D
karen
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by karen »

I did send these pictures. Please let me know if you received them.
Regards.
jmk
CVO Newbie
CVO Newbie

Pictures

Post by jmk »

Hello Karen,

recretfully I dit not receive the pictures.
Could you please try again?

Martin
Sue Birch

Pestana Palm Gardens

Post by Sue Birch »

I am a Timeshare Owner at Palm Gardens, and Pestana bought the resort from Caveiro Clube and has refurbished all the apartments now, to a very high standard. The Club House has reasonable entertainment, but as a international resort sometimes difficult to fill the Club House. The food is excellent for the price.

Post by Guest »

Bit confused here Sue, are we talking about the club house at the golf course or a club house at Palm Gardens? 'Food is excellent for the price' What does that mean? How many euros and what do you get. For 5 euros a head I don't expect much, but for 50 euros I do expect a lot
Sue Birch

Pestana Palm Gardens CVO overlooking Centeines Beach

Post by Sue Birch »

Palm Gardens club house is no where near Pestana Golf, but is owned by the same company - Pestana.

The food will cost you under €7 which I think is very reasonable. You may remember that Wolfes Restaurant was there for many years and us owners did not use it as it was very expensive, hence we go down town and enjoy the restaurants - Lantern - A Galiera and our most favourite is
O Patio which we tried for the first time last year. We eat three or four times during our week at Palm Gardens, for convenience and cost. Palm Gardens overlooks Centienes Beach.